A partial list of Cx Associates' past clients and projects.
- Completed Phase 1 Retro-commissioning study of their facility in Colchester, VT.
Advanced Building Performance
- Design reviews and other services for the DC-based consulting firm.
- Design review for Bottomline's renovated facility in Portsmouth, NH.
Burlington Electric Department
- Energy efficiency through retrocommissioning of systems in existing buildings, including the Fletcher Free Library in Burlington, VT.
Burlington Harbor Hotel Group
- Commissioning for the Burlington Marriott.
Burlington International Airport
- Commissioning of energy efficiency improvements. Our recommendations on this project have more than doubled the expected savings.
- Commissioning several facilities at their Burlington, VT campus including the Hauke Center for Creative Media, and their "Res-Tri" project consisting of three new residence halls.
- Cx Associates commissioned the newly renovated LEED Platinum Perry Hall in Burlington, VT.
- Thayer Engineering Sciences Building (LEED)
- Kemeny and Haldeman Center (LEED)
- Varsity Athletic Facility and Stadium (LEED)
- Sachem Village Housing
- Commissioning Dealer.com's office expansion in Burlington, VT.
- Energy efficiency measure consulting.
- Retrocommissioning Energizer's St. Albans, VT facility.
Green Mountain College
- Commissioning of a new biomass and co-generation plant at GMC's
Poultney, VT campus.
Green Mountain Power
- Commissioning GMP's new facility in Rutland, VT.
Hilson Moran Italia
- Commissioning documentation review for the Italian branch of a multinational engineering firm.
- Commissioning the new LEED certified boutique hotel in downtown Burlington, VT.
Huber + Suhner
- Completed a Phase 2 Retro-commissioning study of their facility in Essex Junction, VT.
- Providing building commissioning services to the building owner and LEED consulting services as a member of the Breadloaf Corp. Design Build team.
- Commissioning the Castleton 2012 project at Castleton State College.
Lake Champlain Basin Committee
- Commissioning 30,000 sq. ft. of Vermont's first LEED certified Green Building, ECHO at the Leahy Center.
Merrimack County Nursing Home
- Commissioning a new 300 bed nursing home with geothermal heat pumps.
North Country Hospital
- Retrocommissioning North Country Hospital's facilities in Newport, VT.
- Commissioning and LEED consulting for the new Community College of Vermont campus in Winooski, VT.
- Leading the Business New Construction Program Impact Evaluation as a member of the ERS team.
Okemo Mountain Resort
- Retro-commissioning for Okemo's Jackson Gore facility in Ludlow, VT.
Smith Alvarez Sienkiewycz Architects
- Commissioning for Lyndon State College.
State of Vermont
- Retro-commissioning 124,000 sq ft courthouse.
Stowe Mountain Resort
- Stowe Mountain Lodge
- Spruce Camp Baselodge
- Energy Analysis
Technology Park Partners
- Central Plant consultants
- Energy efficiency improvements - design and construction management
University of Vermont
- Dudley H. Davis Student Center (Certified LEED Gold)
- Wing Davis Wilkes Dormitory (LEED)
- Terrill Hall
- Simpson Dining Hall
- Stafford Lab Facilities
University of Vermont Medical Center (formerly Fletcher Allen Health Care)
- Cx Associates has worked on several dozen projects at UVMMC since 2007, including commissioning the Clinical Genomics Laboratory, renovations in the Cath Laboratory, and air handling units in the McClure Lobby and Conference Room.
Vermont Air National Guard
- Advanced Aviation Service Facility/Readiness Center (Smith Alvarez Sienkiewicz Architects)
- Information Systems Facility (Dore and Whittier Architects) (SpiRiT)
Vermont Department of Public Service
- Annual savings verification and measurement and verification of demand claims for the ISO NE Forward Capacity Market on the West Hill Energy and Computing team.
Vermont Energy Investment Corporation (VEIC)
- Developed Forward Capacity Market M&V Implementation and staffing plan.
- Led Pilot of FCM Measurement and Verification effort in Vermont.
- Developed a custom measure Technical Reference Manual for the Ohio PUC.
- Led NYSERDA's ARRA-required Commercial Code Compliance evaluation for New York State.
Vermont Housing and Conservation Board
- Developing a design guide for optimum multifamily mechanical systems based on energy modeling and a limit on operating costs as fossil fuel prices escalate.
Vermont Law School
- Debevoise Hall (Certified LEED Silver)
Vermont State Employees Credit Union (VSECU)
- Commissioning a new branch in Rutland, VT.
- Commissioning for the Psychiatric and Polytrauma Rural Residential Care Center Addition in White River Junction, VT for the VA Medical Center.
- Commissioning for the VA Medical Center's Sterile Process Department in White River Junction, VT.
William Maclay Architects and Planners
- Commissioning the Bennington State Office building in Bennington, VT.