Commissioning: What to Expect
Our commissioning process can be tailored to your individual project, whether or not you are pursuing a LEED rating. Your project will receive the attention of Cx Associates commissioning engineers during design, construction and post-occupancy in accordance with your project goals.
When you need to ensure that your project is designed, built and operating to meet comfort and energy performance goals, Cx Associates will provide commissioning that fulfills LEED Fundamental and LEED Enhanced Commissioning and even goes beyond those requirements.
Cx Associates uses the most rigorous and recognized industry standards to establish the content, rigor, and format of the commissioning process and documents:
- The Commissioning Process, ASHRAE Guideline 0-2005
- Building Commissioning Attributes, Building Commissioning Association
- LEED-NC Reference Guide 2009 Edition
- Fundamental Commissioning of Building Energy Systems, EA Prerequisite 1
- Enhanced Commissioning, EA Credit 3
The Cx Associates commissioning process can be broken down into three phases:
Could your building work better? Please get in touch with us to see how we can help.